What are my Rockstars Programs about?
Allow me to let you in on a little secret …
My performances are actually an American history lesson and personal empowerment seminar disguised as an outrageously fun assembly program.
But don’t tell your students that!
They’re too busy learning about George Washington’s hopeless army. Or Benjamin Franklin’s controversial scientific experiments. Or Paul Revere’s secret sauce.
You see, my performances weave together surprising stories, big life lessons, and an interactive teaching style, all mixed with just the right amount of wisdom from the Founding Fathers that truly make an impact.
My intention is for teens to…
- Hear surprising stories about leaders from another dynamic and inspiring era
- Learn about key choices that created this country
- See the connections between these leaders and their own lives
- To make learning all this as fun, relevant and attractive to young folks as their iPads!
Each of my performances focuses on key American characteristics of success gleaned from the wisdom of our Founding Fathers…
- Learn about Following Your Bliss from Ben Franklin
- Discover how to Live Your Life with No Excuses with George Washington’s long run as General in the Revolutionary Army
- Witness the secrets of Thomas Jefferson’s vision for America
- See the power of networking with Paul Revere and how it changed the course of the American Revolution
- Raise self-esteem with John Adams’ story as the Architect of Freedom Nobody Liked.
With my dynamic educational programs, your teens will get the answer to the age-old question: “why am I studying history?”
With each Rockstar of the American Revolution, you can ignite a very real connection between your students and America’s Founding Fathers to create a nation of resilient leaders.
And simply put, resilient leaders grow up to make a difference in the world.
- Eastern Middle School, Greenwich, CT
- Daughters of the American Revolution, New York City, NY
- Lifetime Learners at Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT
- Lunch and Learn, Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT
- Beacon School, Stamford, CT
- Cloonan Middle School, Stamford, CT
- KT Murphy Elementary School, Stamford, CT
- Connecticut Historical Society, Hartford, CT
- Osborne Hill School, Fairfield, CT
- Roxbury School, Stamford, CT
- Long Lots Elementary School, Westport, CT
- South Norwalk Branch Library, Norwalk, CT
- Westport Historical Society, Westport, CT
- Rogers Magnet School, Stamford, CT
- Our Lady Star by the Sea, Stamford, CT
- Kidz Achieve Program, Norwalk, CT (4 Norwalk schools)
- After the Bell Program, Rowayton Elementary, CT
- Nathan Hale Middle School, Norwalk, CT
- Stamford Jewish Community Center, Stamford, CT
- Northeast Elementary, Stamford, CT
- Wintergreen Magnet School, Hamden, CT
My Ideal Clients
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Leadership conferences
- Home School Events
- Summer Camps